After completing the peony wreath kit last summer, I was dying to make another one. At Paper Source I found this adorable succulent wreath kit, you can purchase it here, and I love how it came it out. This is such a fun craft that you can easily pick up again at anytime, and especially a fun craft to make on these gloomy LA mornings.
1. Begin by punching out the pre cut shapes. To punch out the shapes quickly, I suggest layering the sheets on top of each other and punching them out together.
2. Using a pencil or scissors (which is what I found most effective) curl the petals towards the center.
For the outside petals made the curls more loose, and tighten your curs as your leaves get smaller, and closer to the center.
3. Follow the diagram the kit gives you to assemble your succulents. You will have extra petals, which you can use to fill up your wreath more, or what I like to do is turn them into present toppers.
4. Begin to lay out your succulents on the wreath before taping or glueing them down.
5. And voilà, a beautiful wreath made by you!